The Canadian Experience Class allows foreign workers to apply for Permanent Resident after just one year of qualified working experience in Canada.
To be eligible for this program you must meet the following requirements:
- Obtained at least 12 months of full-time (min. 30 hours/week) working experience in the skill type 0, A or B according to the NOC in the past three years
- Obtained all working experience on a valid work permit
- Meet the minimum English requirements
- Jobs in NOC 0 or A, CLB must be at least 7 in all categories
- Jobs in NOC B, CLB must be at least 5 in all categories