Determine your eligibility

You may be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence if you qualify for one of the following economic programs:


Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Provincial Nominee Federal Skilled Trades (FSTW)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.